Instead of a textbook, I've put together the following readings. If you find readings that you think are useful to FIL 242, please let me know.
Web readings
These are sites that I have found that discuss course topics. There are several types of web readings that I've found:
Web readings
These are sites that I have found that discuss course topics. There are several types of web readings that I've found:
- The first type describes material that is very similar to what I present in class. If you want to reinforce and review class material, I've found short articles on various web sites.
- Sometimes, instead of covering definitions in class, it is easier to link to an article that describes these terms. You are responsible for these definitions for the exam, but I'd rather spend time in class doing other things than read definitions (I'll let you know in class and on the web site if there are readings that you SHOULD read before an exam).
- Finally, some readings get a bit deeper into the subject. If you are interested in more information about a particular subject, these readings will help.
Other articles
Sometimes I can't find readings that closely relate to course content. I am constantly adding information to the site as back up for important
Sometimes I can't find readings that closely relate to course content. I am constantly adding information to the site as back up for important
No comments:
Post a Comment